Today we received about 15 new pictures of Miranda. She looks so happy and well taken care of by her foster mother. I just hate that we are missing out on all of these months with her as an infant. The monthly report states that she is now sixteen pounds, she is still getting up in the middle of the night for a bottle, she eats almost a whole jar of baby food, and she has finally learned how to roll over. I am most sad that we have missed this milestone because it is something that she has been working on since we first met her in February.
We are ready to go and get her at a moments notice. My parents are leaving on a two week cruise this week and I would love to introduce them to their new granddaughter when they get back home. Please pray that we will get some good news soon!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Tracy,
Dana showed me your blog this past weekend. Miranda is just gorgeous. I hope she is home with you very, very soon!!!!
Tara
Hi Tracy,
My name is Kim (friends of Andrea and Darrell) and I didn't know people could leave comments on blogs. I just read yours tonight as I was updating mine. Your miranda is absolutely beautiful! How old is she? We will definetely have to get together when our girls come home!
Post a Comment