Today marks another day in PGN, and another week in the dreaded black hole. We had contact with our case worker in Texas this week. She confirmed that we did enter PGN back in mid-April. She indicated that she should be getting case updates either later this week or early next week. We should also be getting our monthly medical update and picture update. How we live for some information from our agency! The pictures are all that we have to carry us through from one month to the next.
Our friends Kristin and Josh are happy to announce that they have exited the building-the PGN building that is. They are now waiting on their "PINK" slip from the US Embassy in Guatemala. The appointment date and time is actually issued on a pink slip of paper.
Here is a sample of a letter that I would like to send to PGN...
Dear Senor Barrios:
Please sign our file today!!!!! We want to bring Miranda home!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that I do not have to give you another weekly update. I want to be able to post that we are O-U-T.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're getting so close. Praying that you are next on Barrios' list.
I know what you mean about those updates. Time seems to stand still in between updates.
Miranda is adorable.
Tracy, Jim, Patrick and Luke, you can't be far away now. Everyone over here keeps asking us have you got her yet - none of us can believe it's taking so long. Keep occupied to pass the time, you will get Miranda eventually. Love to you all, Michael, Hayley and Lauren xxx. See you all soon.
Post a Comment