We received our last update today. Does that mean that our Embassy date is right around the corner? Miranda is now pulling herself up in the crib, she is starting to crawl, and has started talking. Wow! She is going through a cute phase where she closes her eyes before her pictures are taken. She is still 17 pounds and is a about 25" tall.
Our caseworker is checking on the progress of our file. We are getting ready to leave for vacation and we need to get a sense of when we might travel. I have a business trip scheduled for two weeks at the beginning of August and I can't stand being in limbo.
I have attached a picture of Miranda, and one of her and her foster mother.
Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My goodness she is a cutie!
She is beautiful! We hope you have all the details together soon so that you can start planning to bring Miranda home! We will keep praying. ~The Eylers
Your new pictures are beautiful!!! I hope that your date is coming up very soon. Anne
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment