Our youngest son had his first baseball practice last night. He woke up so excited that he wanted to wear his cleats to school. I can't imagine how hard it was for him to get through the day.
Grammy and Pap came to see him at practice. During practice my Mom called Jim and I over to speak with her and my Dad. My parents had a very special gift for us--a gift from the heart. They know how hard we have been struggling with the recent delays in Miranda's case. My Mom has listened to me cry because I miss her so much and I just yearn to hold her. My parents gave us enough money for airplane tickets and some extra to cover our hotel so that we can plan another trip to see our baby!!! Jim and I just stared at them--both of us with tears in our eys--because we just didn't know what to say. It was very emotional! I have always prided myself on being self-sufficient and Jim and I always say that whatever we have we have done by ourselves. Reluctantly we accepted this gift from my parents and professed our sincere thanks to them. The best part of the whole thing is that we are going to see Miranda!!!!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Tracy - That was so sweet of your parents. But we all know how wonderful they are :) I am praying for you and Jim daily. We are all very excited for your family and can't wait for you to bring Miranda home. One of my favorite verses is "Be Still and know that I am GOD" Go visit her and when you have to leave her, just remember there are lots of people praying for her and your family to get through this waiting period. You are not alone - God is walking this journey with you. We love you guys!! Dana
Tracy - I know the waiting must be killing you, but rest in the thought that God is in control and he does all things well. Sometimes it's hard for us because we can't see the big picture, but God is the master painter and he is painting your life on a canvas and in his perfect time everything will fall perfectly into place. We love you and are praying for a speedy end to all this red tape. Keep the faith! Love ya, Rhonda
Post a Comment