Bring on the chocolate! Get out the straitjacket! I'm ready for the little white padded room!
We typically receive our monthly update and pictures around the 15th of the month. Well the middle of the month has come and gone, and what do we have? Nothin'! Zilch! This is killing me...
I finally broke down and sent our adoption coordinator an e-mail last week. We hate to bother her because we know that she has a lot of families that she is working with beside us. After several days without a reply I had Jim send her a message asking for an update. Jim did get an auto reply message that she was out of the office until March 19th. What a long weekend we had!
Nothing on Monday from the adoption agency but I was okay with that. I explained it away that our adoption coordinator was trying to catch up on Monday. By yesterday afternoon we still hadn't received any information. In desperation I had Jim call her to tell her that I was driving him crazy and could we please have an update. Guess what? She wasn't at her desk so he had to leave a voicemail message.
Right now it is 1:30 p.m. and we still have not heard any information. We check our email about every five minutes and refresh our screens every ten minutes. This is definitely turning into a sickness!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Jim and Tracy,
I just want you to know that my prayers are with you in this difficult stage. Having adopted both of our children with a short snag in Sarah's arrival due to a Korean air strike, I can feel a little of your pain.
Miranda is so beautiful - those eyes melt me!! May God keep her safe and healthy until she is put in your arms again FOR GOOD!! Love, Pastor Linda
Post a Comment