After 9 weeks and five days, we are happy to announce that we are out of PGN. Our agency is working on getting a new birth certificate from Coban, which is where Miranda was born. Our estimated travel date is the middle to late July!!!!!!!!!
Thank you God for answering our prayers!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! Best news ever. So happy for your family. Can't wait to meet Miranda. ~The Eylers~
Tracy - Jim...
Halelluia! Wonderful news finally!I must share with you that ironically at about the time you posted this great news, the office staff was in prayer and the 3 of you were included in our prayers, hoping for good news. Kevin will be so happy to hear this. He's on ASP so as soon as I get to talk with him, I'll share. We can't wait to meet Miranda. ~Shari~
YEAH!!!!! Congratulations!! The time will fly by and you will be bringing Miranda home forever.
I'm so happy for you.
Sharon
congratulations!
kim
Tracy,
I might have met you at one of our Company (Wilcoxon) picnics w/your Dad. Not sure becasue you have such a big wonderful family that I can't keep up with all the kids and grandkids. My name is Lisa and your father has been keeping me posted with everything that he knows. I have been saying my prayers everyday for you and your baby girl that she would come home soon. Congratulations to you and Jim. I bet her brothers are excited too. I know that Grandpa can't wait either!!!!
Lisa Lawhorn (Wilcoxon Research)
Hi Tracy,
Jeff just sent us your blog. Andrew asked last night to see the baby. He and Hannah LOVE her pictures!! She is just dear. I hope she will be here with you very soon. Anne
Post a Comment